Thursday, May 13, 2010

Milford Sound, Te-Anau some of the most beautiful pictures and back to Auckland






We dropped off our luggage at the Barnyard backpackers lodge in Te Anau where we ere staying for the night for $70nz on a recommendation from a classmate Neal and Lonely planet. Its a charming place, but dreadfully dark at night. We dropped off our bags there and drove to Milford Sound.

We took the cruise and the weather was a sunny 15-17 degrees and was gorgeous. The Captain stopped under the waterfalls and we got some great shots and were lucky enough to spot some whales. I forgot my camera so my sister Candice took some great shots.

The surprise was the next morning at 5am inthe morning on our rush back to Queenstown when we took what I consider to be some of the most inspiring pictures of the trip. It was pitch black and I was driving like a mad man at at 130km/hr in our Mazda ford Focus when I noticed the sun starting to rise behind the mountains. I instructed Candice to get her camera ready, but they seems to come out really well on the 3.2mb iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment